- Made in the USA! Anthracite is available in nearby Pennsylvania and creates jobs in the United States.
- Reduces the dependance on oil and foreign countries.
- Can be easily stored. Anthracite can be stored outside since it does not absorb moisture.
- Coal is a safer source of energy that other fossil fuels.
- Anthracite provides the most comfortable warmth of any heating source.
- Save money! Homeowners to install an anthracite stove or insert can significantly reduce their heating costs.
- Anthracite’s cost per BTU is the cheaper.
- New Anthracite stoves can last up to 36 hours unlike wood or pellet stoves before they need to be tended to.
- Minimal maintenance. No ash.
- No Smoke, emissions or creosote buildup in your chimney.
One of the biggest reasons people turn to anthracite to heat their homes is simple – it saves them money.
Want to know how much you could save? We are a dealer for Blaschak Coal. Click here to use their calculator where you can enter your local unit cost to see the difference anthracite could make to your bottom line.
Contact Black Diamond Heat to learn more about the advantages of switching to Anthracite coal!